Rules & Frequently Asked Questions
General Rules for the Inland Empire Salsa Festival
- Event Date: Saturday, May 13th, 2017
- Venue opens at 11:00AM- 6:00PM
- Last call is at 5:00PM
- Rain or Shine
- Line Up / Set times subject to change
- Everyone subject to search/ wanding upon entry
- The festival is all ages. Age 5 & under are free.
- Parking on city streets is Free
- All bags subject to search
- ATMs will be available on site.
- NO INS AND OUTS
- No Outside Food & Drink
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Blankets
- No Bota Bags
- No Chains / Chain Wallets
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys/Cars
- No Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks / Explosives
- No Flags
- No Hula Hoops
- No Instruments
- No Knives / Weapons Etc.
- No Laser Pointers
- No Outside Food & Beverages
- No Pets
- No Sharpies / Markers
- No Stuffed Animals
- No Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellations
- No Tents
- No Tailgating in Parking Lots
- No Totems
- No Umbrellas
- No Video Cameras
- No Cigarettes
- No Gang Attire
- Yes All Ages Welcome
- Yes Ages 5 & Under Free with a paid adult
- Yes Backpacks (medium)
- Yes Cell Phones
- Yes Dancing Shoes
- Yes Digital & Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Yes Fanny Packs
- Yes Go Pros
- Yes Hats
- Yes Lighters
- Yes Parasols
- Yes Small Beach Towel
- Yes Smiles
- Yes Sun Block
- Yes Sunglasses
- Yes Chairs
Where do I park?
Parking at the festival is free. Parking is available on city streets and inside city parking structures as well. Refer to the festival site map for additional information. You should not pay to park in any parking lots or structures.
When & Where IS the Inland Empire Salsa Festival?
The Inland Empire Salsa Festival is Saturday May 13th, 2017 from 11am-6pm.
3936 Chestnut St
Riverside, CA 92501
Is the festival handicap accessible?
The festival is handicap accessible. There is handicap parking on the side streets that does not have restrictions, and there are also numerous parking lots and ramps surrounding the festival, that has the typical handicap spots.
Is there an additional charge for Salsa Tasting?
No there is no additional charge for salsa tasting. Salsa tasting is included with paid admission. Please remember Salsa quantities are limited and salsa tasting is available until we run out.
Which Food and Retail Vendors will be at the 2017 IE Salsa Festival?
Click here for a list of our 2017 Food & Vendor list.